WFAS 2019 TURKEY / Submission
Submission of papers for the participants who want to make a presentation is FINISHED.
Poster submission continues until 4 October. You can send your poster papers to email@example.com
The presenting author MUST REGISTER by September 20, 2019. Abstracts of unregistered authors will not be published at the abstract book of the Congress.
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 20, 2019
IMPORTANT POINTS AND RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts must be sent over the system in ENGLISH. Abstracts sent independently of the system, by post, or in languages other than English will not be accepted. Abstracts sent over the internet, if accepted, will be printed as they arrive, so they should be free of errors.
RULES FOR ABSTRACT
- Abstracts will be gathered via the online abstract system.
- Names of the authors must not include their academic titles.
- Names must be written with only the first letter capitalized, and unabbreviated.
- The name and address of the institution where the author works must be included.
- Abstracts headers must be in title case (first letters capitalized only), with the exception of abbreviations.
- If abbreviations are used in the abstract, the unabbreviated form must be included in parentheses.
- The objective and material of the project must be briefly stated. Results must be summarized with sufficient numerical data, and conclusions should be explained within the results presented.
- The abstract must contain the following headers: Objective, Material, Method, Results, Conclusion and Keywords.
- The abstract, not including the title, author’s name and surname must not exceed 300 words.
- The abstracts will be collected in poster or oral abstracts format and the related topic category which fits best with your abstract should be selected at the relevant step.
- Abstracts must be in text format and ONLY one table and one image can be included.
Please note any abstract that does not fit with one of the instructions above will be out of evaluation and rejected.
- If you will use the online abstract module for the first time, select the “New User” link and register to the system.
- The explanations at the page after the registration procedure will guide you. Please read the messages and explanations carefully.
- The abstracts submitted via internet shall be published without any corrections; therefore the authors should be careful about spelling mistakes.
- Please keep the confirmation mail sent to your e-mail address following the abstract submission.
- You can track the evaluation process of your abstract over the system by using your e-mail and password.
For technical assistance or questions during abstract submission, please contact organization Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org between 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (EET), Monday-Friday.
All abstracts and proceedings will be blind reviewed by the Scientific Committee. In order to have an accepted abstract being programmed by the scientific committee, congress registration for the presenting author until August 30th, 2019 is compulsory. An acceptance letter concerning the abstract evaluation result will be e-mailed to the author.
Instructions for Preparing Posters (Free of Charge)
Instructions for accepted abstracts for poster presentations. Posters must be 70 cm wide and 90 cm high and should be designed to be legible from at least one meter away. The date, place and number of the stands where posters will be exhibited shall be announced by the organizing committee. Posters shall be affixed by sticky putty, and no other material shall be allowed. Assistance will be provided to the presenters in hanging their posters.
Instructions for Open Communications
Please consider these instructions below when preparing your Open Communication slides;
- Do not use more than 7 lines in one slide,
- Do not have more than 5 words in each line,
- Prepare your slides horizontally,
- Do not include huge tables which will cause difficulty in following the outcomes
- Prepare your slides in English.